If you’re in the mood for a light, chewy, slightly-sweet snack that is very easy to make, full of antioxidants, minerals, healthy fat and amino acids, give this chocolate gummy recipe a try!
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- Warm coconut milk in a sauce pot over medium heat. You don’t want it to boil or bubble, just warm.
- Add cacao and whisk until I incorporated.
- Add honey, salt, vanilla and whisk.
- Finally, add gelatin one tablespoon at a time, whisking continually appears it doesn’t clump.
- Once it’s all nicely mixed, remove from heat and carefully pour into silicone molds; put in fridge until set.
I’m gonna make them with mint next time! Let me know if you try them out!