Sometimes you just wanna eat some raw cookie dough – I think it’s a universal human desire, no? Here’s a super quick and easy recipe that is certainly a special treat, but one that won’t make you feel gross or sugar-high; and it contains grass-fed collagen peptides for a boost of protein and amino acids that are good for your hair, skin, and nails. These are very easy to eat – you’ve been warned!
Makes 12 balls
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened (not melted)
- 50g collagen peptides (I use BUBS!)
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour or almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix everything together in a bowl except for the chocolate chips, until it forms a thick dough-like consistency. I recommend using wet hands (so the dough doesn’t stick) rather than a kitchen implement.
- Add in chocolate chips and combine; roll into little balls and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days (or just eat immediately, I won’t judge!)
Feel free to swap out a tablespoon of flour for chocolate or vanilla protein powder, add in chopped pecans, whatever you want in your cookie dough. Let me know what you think if you try them out!