Ep 42 | How plant-based dieters can transition to eating more, and better meat
In this solo episode, Ashleigh answers questions from former vegans and vegetarians who are looking to incorporate more, or healthier animal-based food sources into their diets. She covers:
- The mindset shift required to change views and try something new and how to work through uncomfortable feelings about eating meat
- Testing, tracking in order to understand if your dietary changes are working or in your best interest
- Supplements and tricks for a healthy transition from plant-based to plant-and-animal based eating
- Practical tips on how to gradually and healthily incorporate more animal protein into your diet
- Information about animal protein sourcing, quality, and further resources to learn more about sustainable agriculture and regenerative farming
Thanks to show sponsor BiOptimizers - level up your gut health game with the makers of my favorite probiotic, digestive enzymes, and other gut health promoting products. I’ve been using their P30M and MassZymes product for the past year and have noticed a significant improvement in my digestion especially during times of stress. Even those of us with optimal diets can use some help now and then - check out their products here and use the code MUSCLEMAVEN for a discount.
If you’d like to learn more about eating nose to tail, you can purchase my book It Takes Guts in-stores and online on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Chapters. You can also download my FREE ebook online here.