Ep 64 | Jill Coleman | Fitness, business, and personal growth
Jill Coleman is a veteran of the fitness industry, with a history in figure competitions, fitness magazine cover modeling, personal training, and more - now, she has her own range of programs and certifications and offers business coaching for people looking to grow and level up in the health and fitness industry. Ashleigh worked with Jill personally on a fitness business consultation, and they got together recently to talk all things efficiency, work/life balance, the importance of daily commitments to your health and your business, how to approach investing in yourself, and so much more.
In this episode Ashleigh and Jill chat about:
- How to prioritize a few thing (instead of trying to prioritize everything) to become more productive
- What moderation in life, nutrition, and exercise means for Jill
- What "anchor actions" are and how they help productivity
- Why she thinks you should play to your strengths instead of focus on your weaknesses
- A discussion on investing in yourself as an entrepreneur - how to know when to spend money
- And more!
Please check out our show Sponsor, Palleovalley - they make Ashleigh's new favorite healthy snacks, 100% grassfed and fermented beef sticks and Superfood bars made with bone broth protein and packed with plant-based superfoods (while still managing to taste like a delicious, chocolatey treat). This company doesn't cut corners, they combine the best that plants and animals have to offer for our health, and it shows - learn more at paleovalley.com and use the code MMR to save 15% on anything you buy!